Personality Psychology in Berlin
On this Summer Abroad program, you can:
- Earn 8 quarter units in 4 weeks
- Enroll in UC Davis courses to fulfill degree, major, minor, or GE requirements as listed in the General Catalog
- Experience academic coursework enriched by both the program’s location(s) and activities
Note to Non-UC Davis Students:
- Students from other campuses should consult with their home campus to determine whether courses may be used to fulfill their specific academic requirements.
- Semester students who will apply for Summer Financial Aid can get an additional unit to meet unit minimums for financial aid eligibility. Please contact Summer Abroad for additional information.
You will enroll in the course set below. Auditing is not an option. UC Davis programs are academic programs so participants should expect a substantial amount of course work.
- Psychology (PSC) 162. Introduction to Personality Psychology (4 units)
- Lecture—3 hour(s); Term Paper. Prerequisite(s): (PSC 001 or PSC 001Y); PSC 041. Pass One open to Psychology majors. Scientific study of personality. Methods of personality research. Overview of current research and theory in the field of personality psychology. Not open for credit to students who have completed former PSC 147. GE credit: SS. Effective: 2018 Winter Quarter.
- Psychology (PSC) 198. Directed Group Study (4 units, Pass/No Pass grading only)
- This course includes participation on excursions and tours and attendance to guest lectures. Students are often asked to write reflective pieces. Assignment topics vary by program.
Study Abroad will be enforcing the completion of PSC 001 and PSC 041. For non-UC Davis students, the equivalent at your campus. Prerequisites can only be waived by individualized consent of instructor—please contact the instructor if you wish to discuss this option. Failure to complete unwaived prerequisites can result in administrative withdrawal and fees owed accordingly.