Personality Psychology in Berlin
- Excursions & Activities
- Get to Know Your Destination
- Study Abroad Advisory of Student Risk
- Student Experience
Students will stay in a youth hostel in 2-4 bed rooms, with bathrooms down the hall.
UC Davis reserves the right to change the accommodation location. Should this be necessary, we will arrange alternative lodging. Please note that elevators, air conditioners and other modern conveniences may not be available in all locations.
Breakfast is included.
- Jewish Museum
- Sachsenhausen Concentration Camp
- GDR Museum
- One of the five museums on Museum Island - which one will be determined at the time of the visit and based on student interest and availability.
There will be four culturally interesting individual activities, which will generally fall into one of three types.
- Visits to interesting sites in and around Berlin, such as the Bauhaus museum, a river ride, the East side gallery, a soccer match, or a visit to a particular Neighborhood (e.g., Mitte or Friedrichshain). At least two activities must be of this type.
- Trips to other cities or sites in Europe, such as Amsterdam, Copenhagen, Hamburg, etc.
- Books written about Berlin/Germany or by German authors.
Lonely Planet says, “Berlin's combo of glamour and grit is bound to mesmerize all those keen to explore its vibrant culture, cutting-edge architecture, fabulous food, intense parties and tangible history.”
Participation in this UC Davis Study Abroad program requires travel to and extended living in a foreign location(s) abroad. UC Davis Study Abroad endeavors to reduce and mitigate risk wherever possible. However, the environments and risks associated with living in these locations are substantially different than those found during a regular course of study at UC Davis. All participants must download and review the following information prior to departure. Any questions should be directed to the Program Coordinator.
Contact us via the link above and we’ll help you get connected with a past participant of this program. Past participants are a great resource for asking questions about their day-to-day experience on the program.
Global Learning Hub Student Blogs & Articles
Check out student blogs, global learning and student life across a variety of program experiences.