Engineering and Computer Science
Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Dates – TBD
- Max Enrollment – 16
- Prerequisites – Yes
- Career Area – Engineering and Computer Science
Spend the summer in bustling Buenos Aires, the “Paris of the South,” as an engineering or computer science intern. Placements are customized according to your experiences, career goals, interests, and skills and are available at large and small companies in a variety of fields, including computer science, software engineering, IT, biomedical and biochemical engineering, electrical engineering, and more. You will have the opportunity to embrace the excitement of Argentina’s culture in their free time and through planned excursions like a visit to Puerto Madero and a traditional estancia!
- Enjoy two day-long excursions (included) and optional cultural events such as exploring the Sunday Markets on Calle Defensa, catching a futbol match, and taking part in a tango lesson.
- Network with engineers, computer scientists, and fellow interns at various events throughout the program.
- Experience life in what is often ranked as the most liveable city in South America while learning about Argentina’s rich history first-hand.
- Live in a residence hall near the city center alongside other international students.
- No prior Spanish needed for many placements.