Through the Global Learning Hub, each and every UC Davis student can find global learning opportunities available on campus, in the region, and across all seven continents. The hub’s network of local and global academic, experiential, and leadership programs helps develop capacity for undergraduate, graduate, and professional students to engage with global issues and make a difference in the world as the next generation of global problem solvers.
As a part of Global Affairs, the Global Learning Hub aims to inspire global curiosity, understanding, and engagement.
Program Recommendations for CLINUT Majors
UC Davis Study Abroad Programs
- Latinx Health Internship in Oaxaca (Fall Quarter Abroad)
- Introduction to Winemaking (France)
- Bio Sci 2A on the Emerald Isle (Summer Abroad)
- Bio Sci 2B in Dublin (Summer Abroad)
- Statistics for Biological Sciences (Summer Abroad)
- Perspectives of Global Management (Summer Abroad)
- Life Sciences in Japan (Summer Abroad)
- Genetics—The Global Language of Biology (Summer Abroad)
- Microbiology Lab in the Kingdom of Smiles (Summer Abroad)
- Pediatric Health Internships in Bolivia (Summer Abroad Internships)
- Primary Care and Rural Medicine Internships in Bolivia (Summer Abroad Internships)
- Pediatric Care and Reproductive Health Internships in Ghana (Summer Abroad Internships)
- Public Health and Rural/Urban Medicine Internships in India (Summer Abroad Internships)
- Remote Island Medicine Internships in the Philippines (Summer Abroad Internships)
- Healthcare Challenges Internships in South Africa (Summer Abroad Internships)
- Hospital Medicine and Infectious Disease Internships in South Africa (Summer Abroad Internships)
- Holistic Healing Internships in Hawaii (Summer Abroad Internships)
- Search all UC Davis Global Learning opportunities in CLINUT
UC Education Abroad Program (UCEAP)
- Hong Kong University of Science and Technology
- Irish Universities
- Explore Botswana
- Mediterranean Politics, Food and Culture
- Search all UCEAP programs in CLINUT
- Before going abroad, it is always a good idea to consult with your major advisor about your study abroad plans. For some programs, such as UCEAP, you are required to meet with your major advisor as part of the application process. You may be able to fulfill many major requirements while abroad so it’s recommended, and sometimes mandatory, to create an academic plan with your major advisor while applying for a particular study abroad program.
- While abroad, you may need to remain in contact with your major advisor for academic advising regarding specific courses.
- Be sure to keep all course descriptions and syllabi!
- When you return, see your major advisor as needed.