Program Recommendations for DES Majors
UC Davis Study Abroad Programs
- Design Japan (Summer Abroad)
- Design in Europe (Summer Abroad)
- Sustainable Cities of Northern Europe (Summer Abroad)
- Business & Communication Internships in Singapore (Summer Abroad Internships)
- Virtual – Design and Fashion (Worldwide) (Virtual Summer Internships)
- Virtual – Multiple Career Fields (Worldwide) (Virtual Summer Internships)
- Search all UC Davis Global Learning opportunities in DES
UC Education Abroad Program (UCEAP)
- National University of Singapore
- University of Queensland
- Tsinghua University
- Scottish Universities
- Sotheby's Institute of Art, London
- Search all UCEAP programs in DES
- Before going abroad, it is always a good idea to consult with your major advisor about your study abroad plans. For some programs, such as UCEAP, you are required to meet with your major advisor as part of the application process. You may be able to fulfill many major requirements while abroad so it’s recommended, and sometimes mandatory, to create an academic plan with your major advisor while applying for a particular study abroad program.
- While abroad, you may need to remain in contact with your major advisor for academic advising regarding specific courses.
- Be sure to keep all course descriptions and syllabi!
- When you return, see your major advisor as needed.