To be eligible to participate in a Summer Abroad program, you must meet the following requirements from the date of enrollment through the program end date:
- Be 18 years or older;
- Have completed 15 accredited college units;
- Have a GPA of 2.0 or higher; and
- Be in good disciplinary standing with your academic institution.
Students from the University of California system (includes Berkeley, Davis, Irvine, Los Angeles, Merced, Riverside, San Diego, San Francisco, Santa Barbara, and Santa Cruz) and beyond are welcome to enroll in a Summer Abroad program. All students enrolling in these academic programs need to weigh their preparation for the program courses. Note: Non-UC students will be charged the non-UC rate for tuition. See your program's cost page for more information.
How to Enroll
Summer Abroad programs fill on a first-completed, first-reserved basis, so submit your enrollment early to secure your spot in one of our programs.
- Create a UC Davis Study Abroad Account.
- Fill out your profile with your programs of interest.
- Start gathering enrollment materials such as your Health Clearance and Passport Copy.
- Start your enrollment; available in early December for Summer Abroad programs.
- Double check that any upload documents are correctly attached and your enrollment is complete.
- Starting on TBD, complete all steps of the Enrollment section, pay your $300 non-refundable deposit, and submit your enrollment. The last day to enroll for open programs is TBD.
You can find more information on enrollment and other important subjects in the Study Abroad Student Handbook and Summer Abroad Guide. Please feel free to contact our office with any questions or concerns.