Virtual – Global Health in Ghana
This Virtual Global Health Internship allows you to explore how communities in Ghana are addressing their most pressing health challenges including HIV/AIDS and other infectious diseases, maternal & child health, and nutrition. Interns will have the opportunity to network with healthcare providers and NGO professionals who are working to improve clinical and public health outcomes in Ghana.
This program uses live and self-guided trainings, workshops, and seminars to develop foundational skills for careers in Global Health, Public Health, and related fields. Your internship will be project-based work to deepen understanding of local health realities and support operations and objectives of the host organization/partners.
Program provided by Child Family Health International (CFHI), an NGO recognized by the United Nations.
- Develop a diverse range of competencies for personal and professional growth.
- Enhance your skills using digital tools and accomplishing remote-based work.
- Exceptional intercultural communication opportunities.
- Excellent opportunity to hone and apply concepts learned in classrooms in global contexts.
- Outstanding résumé line item and interview talking point.