Virtual – Environment, Green Tech, and Sustainability
- Dates – June 20–August 12, 2022
- Max Enrollment – 50
- Prerequisites – No
- Career Area – Environment, Green Tech, and Sustainability
Gain real work experience related to your career goals while interning remotely for a vetted company based in many locations around the globe. You will be matched with a placement that complements your academic and professional goals, interests and skills. Opportunities may include, but are not limited to, internships in green tech, sustainability, environment, social entrepreneurship, green business, energy policy, energy science and more.
Apart from work for the internship, you will also engage in an online course facilitated by a UC Davis faculty. The online coursework provides an opportunity for meaningful reflection during the program. You will spend 20 or 30 hours per week at your internship and additional hours per week for the online course. You can request 20 hours or 30 hours per week during the placement process.
- Enhance your skills using digital tools and accomplishing remote-based work.
- Outstanding resume line item and interview talking point.
- Demonstrate initiative and independence to future employers by completing global, project-based assignments.
- Develop a global network and internationalize your LinkedIn profile.
- Receive ongoing support from your program coordinator as well as mentoring via Connect-123’s career development program.