Program Recommendations for FST Majors
UC Davis Study Abroad Programs
- Microbiology in Europe's Capital—Brussels (Summer Abroad)
- Introduction to Winemaking (Summer Abroad)
- Writers in Greece (Summer Abroad, UWP 101)
- Bio Sci 2A on the Emerald Isle (Summer Abroad)
- Life Sciences in Japan (Summer Abroad)
- Microbiology Lab in the Kingdom of Smiles (Summer Abroad)
- In Search of Scotland (Summer Abroad)
- Perspectives in Global Management (Summer Abroad)
- Language and Culture in Spain (Quarter Abroad)
- Community, Technology, and Sustainability in Nepal (Quarter Abroad)
- Virtual – Social Impact and Public Health (Worldwide) (Virtual Summer Internships)
- Search all UC Davis Global Learning opportunities in FST
UC Education Abroad Program (UCEAP)
- National University of Singapore
- Wageningen University
- Research in Taipei
- University of Copenhagen
- Sustainable Food Systems in the Mediterranean
- Search all UCEAP programs in FST
- Before going abroad, it is always a good idea to consult with your major advisor about your study abroad plans. For some programs, such as UCEAP, you are required to meet with your major advisor as part of the application process. You may be able to fulfill many major requirements while abroad so it’s recommended, and sometimes mandatory, to create an academic plan with your major advisor while applying for a particular study abroad program.
- While abroad, you may need to remain in contact with your major advisor for academic advising regarding specific courses.
- Be sure to keep all course descriptions and syllabi!
- When you return, see your major advisor as needed.