Business and Communication
- Dates – June 22–August 21, 2023
- Max Enrollment – 30
- Prerequisites – No
- Career Area – Business and Communication
Intern in Japan’s vibrant and bustling capital, where traditional blends with ultramodern. As a global leader in technological advancements and the world’s most populous metropolis, Tokyo is an ideal setting to gain international, professional experience. Placements are customized according to students’ experience, career goals, interests, and skills and are available in a wide variety of fields including accounting, sales, PR, finance, advertising, communication, marketing, web design, hospitality and tourism, and more.
Students will intern approximately 32-40 hours per week, Monday–Friday and should expect to dedicate additional hours per week for the online course facilitated by a UC Davis instructor. Other program components include a week-long Japanese language course at the beginning of the program, excursions, networking parties, and an on-site orientation to help student integrate into the city, their cohort and their internship.
- Exceptional intercultural communication opportunities in an international workplace.
- Excellent opportunity to hone and apply concepts learned in classrooms in real-world, global contexts.
- Tremendous opportunity to make exciting cultural, professional, and geographic discoveries.
- Exciting opportunity to grow professionally and personally.
- Outstanding résumé line item and interview talking point.
- Perspectives in Global Management (Summer Abroad)
- Other Business & Communication Summer Abroad Internships
- Virtual Summer Internships in Business & Communication
- Other Programs in Economics
- Other Programs in Communication
- Search all Global Learning Opportunities