Program Recommendations for SED Majors
UC Davis Study Abroad Programs
- Paradise Found—Sustainable Planning and Design (Summer Abroad)
- GIS in the Land of the Thunder Dragon (Summer Abroad)
- Writers in Greece (Summer Abroad, UWP 101)
- Building Sustainable Water Treatment Systems (Summer Abroad)
- Sustainable Urban Systems (Summer Abroad)
- Housing and Urbanism in Barcelona (Summer Abroad)
- In Search of Scotland (Summer Abroad)
- Environment, Green Tech, and Sustainability in New Zealand and Thailand (Summer Abroad Internships)
- Virtual – Green Technology, Sustainability, and Environment (Worldwide) (Summer Internships)
- Search all UC Davis Global Learning opportunities in SED
UC Education Abroad Program (UCEAP)
- Pontifical Catholic University of Rio de Janeiro
- University of Copenhagen
- National University of Singapore
- Search all UCEAP programs in SED
- Before going abroad, it is always a good idea to consult with your major advisor about your study abroad plans. For some programs, such as UCEAP, you are required to meet with your major advisor as part of the application process. You may be able to fulfill many major requirements while abroad so it’s recommended, and sometimes mandatory, to create an academic plan with your major advisor while applying for a particular study abroad program.
- While abroad, you may need to remain in contact with your major advisor for academic advising regarding specific courses.
- Be sure to keep all course descriptions and syllabi!
- When you return, see your major advisor as needed.