Through the Global Learning Hub, each and every UC Davis student can find global learning opportunities available on campus, in the region, and across all seven continents. The hub’s network of local and global academic, experiential, and leadership programs helps develop capacity for undergraduate, graduate, and professional students to engage with global issues and make a difference in the world as the next generation of global problem solvers.
As a part of Global Affairs, the Global Learning Hub aims to inspire global curiosity, understanding, and engagement.
Program Recommendations for CRD Majors
UC Davis Study Programs
- Internships and Culture in London (Spring Quarter Abroad)
- GIS in the Land of the Thunder Dragon (Summer Abroad)
- Environmental Justice in Indigenous Ecuador (Summer Abroad)
- Personality Psychology in Berlin (Summer Abroad)
- Writers in Greece (Summer Abroad)
- Lebanon—Crisis in the Environment (Summer Abroad)
- Housing and Urbanism in Barcelona (Summer Abroad)
- Tanzania—Culture, Wildlife, Activism (Summer Abroad)
- Perspectives in Global Management (Summer Abroad)
- Holistic Healing Internships in Hawaii (Summer Abroad Internships)
- Global Policy Internships in Washington, D.C. (Summer Abroad Internships)
- Search all UC Davis Global Learning opportunities in CRD
UC Education Abroad Program (UCEAP)
- English Universities
- National Autonomous University of Mexico
- Field Research in Mexico
- Explore Ghana
- Explore South Africa
- Human Rights and Cultural Memory
- University of Copenhagen
- Lund University
- Search all UCEAP programs in CRD
- Before going abroad, it is always a good idea to consult with your major advisor about your study abroad plans. For some programs, such as UCEAP, you are required to meet with your major advisor as part of the application process. You may be able to fulfill many major requirements while abroad so it’s recommended, and sometimes mandatory, to create an academic plan with your major advisor while applying for a particular study abroad program.
- While abroad, you may need to remain in contact with your major advisor for academic advising regarding specific courses.
- Be sure to keep all course descriptions and syllabi!
- When you return, see your major advisor as needed.