Environment, Green Tech, and Sustainability
- Dates – TBD
- Max Enrollment – 16
- Prerequisites – No
- Career Area – Environment, Green Technology, and Sustainability
Gain experience in the fields of environmental science, green technology, and sustainability by interning in Thailand. Internships will be hosted in concert with KMITL University, one of the top universities in Thailand, and well known for industry partnerships, sustainability and innovation. Placement opportunities may include, but are not limited to, working with industry, local NGOs, social enterprises and sustainable businesses as well as traditional business and industry working on sustainability. This 8-week program includes an on-site orientation and offers professional development and cultural activities.
Apart from work for the internship, you will also engage in an online course facilitated by a UC Davis faculty. The online coursework provides an opportunity for meaningful reflection during the program. You will spend approximately 35-40 hours per week at your internship and another two hours per week for the online course.
- Gain relevant work experience and learn to communicate on an international team.
- Excellent opportunity to hone and apply concepts learned in classrooms in real-world, global contexts.
- Tremendous opportunity to make cultural, professional, and geographic discoveries.
- Exceptional intercultural communication opportunities in an international workplace.
- Outstanding résumé line item and interview talking point.
- Environment, Green Tech, Sustainability in New Zealand (Summer Abroad Internships)
- Environment, Green Tech, Sustainability in Spain (Summer Abroad Internships)
- Environmental Justice in Indigenous Ecuador (Summer Abroad)
- Sustainable Cities of Northern Europe (Summer Abroad)
- Virtual Summer Internships in Environment, Green Tech, and Sustainability
- Other Programs in Environmental Science and Management
- Search all Global Learning Opportunities