Psychology Internships in London
London, United Kingdom
- Dates – June 15–August 10, 2022
- Max Enrollment – 15
- Prerequisites – Yes
- Career Area – Psychology
Intern in the global metropolis of London with an individually tailored placement to work toward your career goals in psychology and social services. You will be matched with a placement that complements your academic and professional goals and interests. For Psychology interns, opportunities may include: community services within mental health, substance abuse treatment, crisis, advocacy; outpatient treatment center; therapeutic and counseling programs; and more.
The program includes an on-site orientation to help you learn about the community, your internship, and meet your cohort, as well as offers a multi-activity career readiness program and strengths coaching.
Apart from work for the internship, you will also engage in an online course facilitated by a UC Davis faculty. The online coursework provides an opportunity for meaningful reflection during the program. You will spend approximately 35-40 hours per week at your internship and another two hours per week for the online course.
- Exceptional intercultural communication opportunities in an international workplace.
- Excellent opportunity to hone and apply concepts learned in classrooms in real-world, global contexts.
- Tremendous opportunity to make cultural, professional, and geographic discoveries.
- Exciting opportunity to grow professionally and personally.
- Outstanding résumé line item and interview talking point.