Statistics for Biological Sciences
- Dates – June 24–July 22, 2023
- Max Enrollment – 30
- Taught In – English
- Prerequisites – Yes
- Academic Area – Statistics
Experience this unique opportunity to learn “Applied Statistics for Biological Sciences” (STA 100) in a small group setting and a charming location. Classroom learning will be supplemented by site visits demonstrating the application of statistics in food and agriculture industries, such as dairy farming. Famous as a center of Irish history, culture, and cuisine, Cork is also a gateway to the larger region with its quaint seaside towns, fascinating ruins, and dramatic vistas. The city provides easy access by air to European capitals for independent travel. This four-week program is taught onsite by a UC Davis professor of Statistics.
- Take a popular UC Davis Statistics course with a UC Davis faculty member at the beautiful, historic University College Cork.
- Enjoy an intimate learning environment with enrollment limited to 30 students.
- Discover Ireland’s breathtaking southern coast while experiencing southern Irish culture.
- Explore the cultural center of Cork and the surrounding countryside.
- Bio Sci 2A on the Emerald Isle (Summer Abroad)
- Life Sciences in Japan (Summer Abroad)
- Microbiology in Europe’s Capital—Brussels (Summer Abroad)
- Microbiology Lab in the Kingdom of Smiles (Summer Abroad)
- Other Programs in Statistics
- Other Programs in Biological Sciences
- Other Summer Programs in Europe
- Search all Global Learning Opportunities