Business and Communication Internships in the Czech Republic
The capital of the Czech Republic and headquarters for many international companies, Prague is home to over 1.25 million people. Located on the scenic Vltava River, Prague has long been a political, cultural, and economic center for Europe. With EUSA’s extensive network of Prague-based companies and organizations, you will gain practical skills in a career field while having life-changing experiences in one of central Europe’s most beautiful cities. Students can expect to spend approximately 28-32 hours over the course of 4-5 days per week at their internship, and to dedicate additional time to the online course facilitated by a UC Davis instructor. The program includes one organized excursion and EUSA will provide resources and information for students to book their own activities outside of the program.
- Exceptional intercultural communication opportunities in an international workplace.
- Excellent opportunity to hone and apply concepts learned in classrooms in real-world, global contexts.
- Tremendous opportunity to make exciting cultural, professional, and geographic discoveries.
- Exciting opportunity to grow professionally and personally.
- Outstanding résumé line item and interview talking point.
- Perspectives in Global Management (Summer Abroad)
- Statistics for Business and Economics (Summer Abroad)
- Business and Communication Internships in New Zealand (Summer Abroad Internships)
- Business and Communication Internships in Hong Kong (Summer Abroad Internships)
- Business and Communication Internships in Japan (Summer Abroad Internships)
- Other Programs in Economics
- Other Programs in Communication