Statistics for Business & Economics
Learn “Statistics for Business and Economics” in Kraków, a lively center for international business that has become a magnet for young professionals from across the world. Voted a top European city to visit, Kraków is one of the educational and cultural centers of Poland and home to a medieval Old Town that is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. In addition to visiting multinational corporations to see examples of statistics at work, you will explore the historical and artistic treasures in and around the city. Overseen by a UC Davis professor, this program will be taught by a Polish native who has been a visiting instructor at UC Davis on many occasions.
- Take this in-demand course in a small group setting in one of Europe’s startup hubs with opportunities to meet young business leaders.
- Explore the Krakow with a Polish native who regularly teaches STA 103 at UC Davis during summer session.
- Enjoy the welcoming, walkable city known for its academic, economic, and artistic life.
- Immerse yourself in the IT aspects of modern business and get acquainted with the modern trends of Artificial Intelligence, Big Data analysis, and cybersecurity.
- Perspectives in Global Management (Summer Abroad)
- Statistics for Biological Sciences (Summer Abroad)
- Business and Communication Internships in the Czech Republic (Summer Abroad Internships)
- Business and Communication Internships in New Zealand (Summer Abroad Internships)
- Business and Communication Internships in Hong Kong (Summer Abroad Internships)
- Business and Communication Internships in Japan (Summer Abroad Internships)
- Other Programs in Statistics
- Other Summer Programs in Europe