Business and Communication Internships in New Zealand
Business and Communication Internships in New Zealand provide a comprehensive academic, professional and cultural experience in a land of adventure and natural beauty. Participants have the opportunity to gain marketable skills while learning about professional life in an international context. Opportunities are available in a range of business-related fields, including Marketing, Communication, Web Design, Event Management, Hospitality and Tourism, and more.
Students will spend approximately 32 hours per week at their internship and another 8 hours per week for the online course facilitated by a UC Davis instructor. Other program components include excursions, professional development components, and an extensive on-site orientation to help student integrate into the city, their cohort and their internship.
- Exceptional intercultural communication opportunities in an international workplace
- Excellent opportunity to hone and apply concepts learned in classrooms in real-world, global contexts
- Tremendous opportunity to make exciting cultural, professional, and geographic discoveries
- Exciting opportunity to grow professionally and personally
- Outstanding résumé line item and interview talking point
- Perspectives in Global Management (Summer Abroad)
- Statistics for Business and Economics (Summer Abroad)
- Business and Communication Internships in the Czech Republic (Summer Abroad Internships)
- Business and Communication Internships in Hong Kong (Summer Abroad Internships)
- Business and Communication Internships in Japan (Summer Abroad Internships)
- Other Programs in Economics
- Other Programs in Communication