Personality Psychology in Berlin
Study personality psychology in Berlin, one of the most exciting and culturally interesting cities in the world. This program’s major focus will be the interface of personality psychology with the cultural and scholarly history of Germany. In addition to text-based lectures and exams, this course will feature guest lectures, social events with German psychologists and students, and visits to sites in Berlin such as the Jewish Museum, the GDR Museum, and Museum Island. Based at the city’s center, the program offers close proximity to shopping, travel hubs, and points of interest such as the Berlin Wall and Alexanderplatz. Long weekends allow for traveling to nearby cities such as Amsterdam, Copenhagen, and Prague.
- Live in the heart of Berlin, one of the world's most vibrant and exciting cities.
- Explore the interface between personality psychology and culture in the home of some of the most influential scientists and philosophers.
- Discover Berlin's rich history through weekly scheduled trips to local museums focused on the holocaust, ancient art, design, and the GDR.
- Engage with local students and weekly guest speakers who have internationally recognized expertise in different areas of personality psychology.
- Tour nearby cities such as Amsterdam, Copenhagen, Hamburg, or Prague during extended weekends.
- Science of the Mind (Summer Abroad)
- NPB 110A—Molecules to Individuals (Summer Abroad)
- Bio Sci 2A on the Emerald Isle (Summer Abroad)
- Bio Sci 2B in Dublin (Summer Abroad)
- Bio Sci 2C in Edinburgh (Summer Abroad)
- Psychology Internships in Ireland (Summer Abroad Internships)
- Psychology Internships in New Zealand (Summer Abroad Internships)
- Psychology Internships in London (Summer Abroad Internships)
- Other Programs in Psychology
- Other Programs in Europe